Tuesday, February 21, 2012

...in the beginning


There's much to say about a person who spontaneously decides they'd like to blog.  The question immediately becomes, "What do I write about?"  I'm not sure how people narrow this down, but I've decided that I'm not going to.  There are plenty of topics I'd like to avoid, some that scare me or simply make me nervous, and others that excite me, fill me with passion, intrigue me, and even make me want to jump for joy!  Okay, maybe not literally jump, but you get the point.

In my, oh so fabulous, day I am a wife to a wonderful and at times challenging husband, along with 2 equally wonderful and at times challenging children.  Of course, I'm the perfect one in the bunch as I'm sure they'd agree.

I work from home and type eight hours a day for good pay, but not much challenge there.  Not to complain though!  I'm very grateful for the work and paycheck.  So are my bills!

When I'm not working with a medicine ball of guilt in my stomach (more on that later) you can find me and the family outdoors looking for the next great adventure, the next great bargain, or at least the next great weekend getaway!!  Which I plan to share with my readers as well!  All of those great deals and bargains that you hear about after the fact and wonder why you never get the 411 in time to cash in!  Look no further and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment